Saturday, March 13, 2010

It's Hammer Time

So I'm at work yesterday (this is same day as the cat's head pus incident - please head to Life In General for enlightenment), we're having Friday afternoon drinks because one of us is about to get married and go away for 5 weeks.


We're all sitting around the boardroom table, the boss, and all the rest of the boys, myself and another couple of female colleague. It's a small but happy team, right?

My drink of choice this afternoon is Stone's Ginger Beer, the novelty being that it's alcoholic. I like it so much that my lips keep smacking together and I think I might be moaning like a whore in church.


When it's time to get another round, one of the ladies looks at my beer with the 'I'll Have What She's Having', but there aren't any more. So I pretend to offer her the rest of mine, laughingly suggesting that there might be germs.
At which point, she says;

"Yeah, AND you've sucked a lot of cock..."

...and it's like someone's sucked the air from the room.

Seriously, fucking crickets are chirping.

Not that I can deny it...

TGIF.

If you want to laugh like that again, please head over to Mrs. The King's GYNAZOLE. That shis is so funny that I almost popped a gasket reading it last night. Seriously, a little fart came out and I may have peed my pants a little bit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment